Return & Exchange
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
1. Do you accept return and exchange?
We want you to love our jewelry. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return the item for exchange or store credit only.
We accept exchanges and returns for store credit on all of our items except for earrings (for hygienic reasons) and sale items. All other items are available for merchandise credit only with the following guidelines:
- You must request and return/exchange within 7 days of receiving the item.
- The item/s must be in its original condition (not altered in any way) and returned in the original box and packaging.
- All item/s must be returned to Belle Ame before the exchange/refund is made.
- The cost of the original freight and return will not be reimbursed or refunded.
- Gifts are only eligible for an exchange if accompanied by a receipt or the order number (found in the shipping slip)
- Packages shipped beyond the 7 days return period, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will also be refused receipt.
- Promoted items are final sale and are not eligible for return.
- If a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment or call us immediately at +6011-36687166. Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by Belle Ame. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately or within seven days of receipt of your order. Belle Ame is not responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
2. Are returns free?
The shipping cost incurred for returning item/s to Belle Ame for an exchange or refund is to be borne by the customer.
In cases where customers are exchanging items, customers are responsible for shipment cost both back and forth. [Note that we do understand some postage can be costly, we do not expect express returns. Standard postage is acceptable. However, we do advise that this postage be insured to cover any unforeseen circumstances in transit].
Should there be any customs cost incurred for shipping returns, the customer is responsible for all duties and taxes assessed.
For domestic exchanges, shipping of exchange items back to the customer are chargeable at RM 8 within Malaysia.
3. How to prepare a return?
If you've met the above requirements, you may submit a Return Request by e-mailing us. Please provide the following information:
- Order & invoice number
- Item to return
- Reason for return
- Select return or request an exchange
- Comments (optional)
You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the Return Request is sent. Please send all return requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. After Your Return Is Received